Survey on Home Office statistical publications
Home Office statisticians are committed to regularly reviewing the usefulness, clarity and accessibility of the statistics that we publish under the Code of Practice for Statistics.
We are therefore seeking your feedback as we look to improve the presentation and dissemination of our statistics and data in order to support all types of users.
We would be extremely grateful if you could fill out our survey to tell us how you think we can improve our statistical publications – it will only take a couple of minutes to complete.
1. Which statistical publication(s) do you read/use?
2. Which statistical publication will you be predominately referring to in your answers?
3. Did you find the information/data that you required within the publication?
4. How would you rate the overall presentation of this statistical publication?
This question requires an answer
5. Please rank the following in order of importance to you (1 being the most important and 3, the least important)?
6. Which would you prefer?
7. Which would you prefer if the release was a PDF document?
8. Which would you prefer?
9. Do you have any further comments or suggestions on the presentation of this statistical publication?
10. Which audience best describes you?